Taxation & Accounting
Manser Tierney & Johnston's taxation and accounting services extend beyond the delivery of traditional business and individual compliance.
Australia's taxation and accounting system is as complex and comprehensive as any in the world. It is therefore essential that you have access to taxation and accounting professionals who have the technical knowledge and practical expertise to help you make critical decisions. Manser Tierney & Johnston has built a strong reputation for providing such a service.
In addition to the preparation of financial statements and income tax returns we facilitate the delivery of proactive advice to assist your individual needs and support your growth.
The services we provide include:
- Taxation planning and minimisation strategies
- Advice regarding income tax, fringe benefits tax, capital gains tax and GST
- Advice regarding state taxes, including land tax, stamp duty and payroll tax
- Preparation and electronic lodgment of income tax returns and statutory compliance
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Periodic management accounting and reporting
- Accounting support
- Formation and advice regarding company, trust and partnership structures
- Corporate secretarial services and Board advisory
- Banking and finance submissions
- Remuneration packaging
- Workers' Compensation.
At Manser Tierney & Johnston we aim to provide specialist taxation advice that is reliable, meets legislative regulatory requirements and is delivered in a timely and cost effective manner.